Josephine Goodyear Foundation Grants
GRANT APPLICATION FORMAT
While the JOSEPHINE GOODYEAR FOUNDATION has broadened its base for grant-giving, its primary mission has and still is the assistance of indigent women and children particularly with their physical needs in the Greater Buffalo area.
Requests for grants should include the following:
- Preferably typed in two pages or less.
- Brief summary of organization's history, mission, goals, current programs, activities and accomplishments.
- Total dollar amount being requested complete with a statement summarizing this grant request (2 sentences maximum).
- Description and number of persons to be served and how they will benefit from this project.
- What other organizations, if any, in the community are doing a similar project and are you collaborating with other organizations on this project.
- Long term strategies for funding this project after the grant dollars are spent.
- Have you requested grants of other Foundations, corporations, or funding sources for this project? Please provide status of same, if known.
- List of current Board of Directors, and name, address, phone and fax of key contact person if different than signature on request letter.
- Indication that you are a tax exempt 501(C)3 organization.
Please note, although we do not automatically reject subsequent year requests, they are usually given a lower priority.
Grant applications should be sent to:
JOSEPHINE GOODYEAR FOUNDATION c/o
801 MAIN STREET
BUFFALO, NY 14203
Questions can be directed to Ted Walsh at (716) 853-3820