Each individual, family or organization we work with has unique charitable interests and unique financial circumstances. At the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo, we help you make the most of both, so you receive the greatest return on your community investment.
Below is more information about the different planned giving options that are available through the Community Foundation to help you serve your clients' needs. If you have questions or would like to learn more about any of these items please email Betsy Constantine or call (716) 852-2857.
Sample Language for Estate Planning
- If you have a client that is interested in leaving a gift to the Community Foundation through a Will, click here to review suggested sample language.
- If you have a client that is interested in designating the Community Foundation as a beneficiary for their life insurance policy, checking account or retirement plan(s), please contact Betsy Constantine by email or at (716) 852 -2857 for assistance.
Information About How Clients Can Support Their Charitable Giving
- Using your Retirement Plan to Support Your Charitable Giving
- The Gift of Life Insurance to Support Your Charitable Giving
- The Gift of Real Estate to Support Your Charitable Giving
- The Gift of Appreciated Stock to Support Your Charitable Giving
- The Gift of Closely-held Stock to Support Your Charitable Giving
- How a Charitable Remainder Trust Can Work for You
- How a Charitable Lead Trust Can Help You Give Back
- How it Works: Charitable Gift Annuity