21st Century Fund Grants
Every other year, area nonprofits are invited to submit a grant application for a high-impact project. Projects vary greatly, ranging from architectural restoration to the creation of urban farms. The nonprofits compete for one grant of $100,000. Members of the 21st Century Fund's Review Committee select applicants to make presentations to the full membership at the Presentation Event. Fund Members then vote to identify four finalists at this event who will move on to the Final Vote Event.
Grants are awarded to 501(c)(3) organizations serving the eight counties of Western New York (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming).
- Grant Applications Available: September 14, 2015
- Electronic Applications. Deadline by: December 4, 2015, 5:00 p.m. EST
- Selection of Semi-finalists Announced: February 2016
- Four Semi-finalists Voted on and Announced at Presentation Event:
March 16, 2016, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Event Location: Chautauqua Cafe - Larkin at Exchange
726 Exchange Street - 1st Floor
Buffalo, NY 14210
Final Vote Event
- $100,000 Grant Awarded Winner Voted on at Final Vote Event:
April 13, 2016, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Event Location: Roswell Park
Corner of Elm and Carlton
- Learn more about the 21st Century Fund's application with video of the granting process.
For more information about the 21st Century Fund granting process contact Client Relations by email or at (716) 852-2857.