2024 Presentation Event March 7
Please join us for our member voting event. Click here to learn more and to RSVP.
We are excited to announce the eight organizations that will be presenting their projects at our first 2024 voting event:
- Assembly House 150, Assembly House Roof Replacement
- Buffalo Center for Arts and Technology (BCAT), Opening Doors: A Home for the Future
- Family Promise of Western New York, Building a Second Family Shelter to Respond to Increased Homelessness in Erie County
- Heart, Love & Soul, Strengthening Our Roots to Deepen Impact in Niagara Falls
- Kevin Guest House, KGH50 Transplant Recovery Building Renovation: Celebrating 50 Years & Building for Our Future
- Ronald McDonald House of Buffalo, Access for All
- The Tool Library, Borrowing and Building a Shared Legacy: 2626 Main Street
- Western New York Public Broadcasting Association, The Beat Goes On: BTPM Radio Master Audio System Replacement Project
Please click here to learn about each of the eight projects.
The 21st Century Fund is a giving circle that is open to anyone who wants to give back to Western New York. All it takes is a onetime membership fee, and then you’re a member for life. Every two years, members vote to provide a $100,000 grant to one nonprofit organization.
Members have the opportunity to network with others who care about Western New York, learn about critical community needs, hear about innovative local projects and meet the dynamic leaders of area nonprofit organizations.
Membership in the fund is $2,100 for any individual, family or organization that wishes to take part – $1,000 if you are age 35 or under. Membership pledges can be paid over the course of five years.
For more information about membership or if you are a member and want to join one of the committees, please contact Nora Kennon, Stewardship Officer, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (716) 852-2857 ext. 254.
For more information about the 21st Century Fund competitive grants process click here.