J. Warren Perry and Charles Donald Perry Memorial Fund
The J. Warren Perry and Charles Donald Perry Memorial Fund is one of more than 850 funds at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo established by individuals, families, nonprofit organizations and businesses to benefit Western New York. The Perry brothers established their fund to support a unique annual competitive process that awards grants focusing on innovation and sustainability.
Only specific organizations noted by the Perry brothers are invited to apply. Please read the eligibility requirements below.
How to Apply
Applications MUST be submitted electronically online. No paper applications will be accepted. Outcome reporting will also be online when closing the grant.
The Perry brothers established their fund to support a unique annual competitive process that awards grants focusing on innovation and sustainability.
As designated by J. Warren and Charles Perry, the nonprofit organizations that are invited to apply through this process are limited to:
- American Lung Association of WNY
- Buffalo & Erie County Historical Society
- Buffalo Philharmonic Chorus
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Burchfield-Penney Art Gallery
- Community Music School
- D’Youville College School of Health and Human Services
- Greater Buffalo Chapter of the American Red Cross
- Independent Living Center of Western New York
- Irish Classical Theatre
- Kavinoky Theatre
- SUNY Buffalo Center for the Arts
- SUNY Buffalo Music Library
- SUNY Buffalo School of Public Health and Health Professions
- Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Foundation
Organizations not listed above are not eligible for grants from the Perry Fund.
For more information, please contact Darren Penoyer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (716) 852-2857 ext. 206.