- Home »
- For Clients »
- Communities of Giving Legacy Initiative (CGLI) »
- Emerging Philanthropists of Color (EPC)
Emerging Philanthropists of Color (EPC)
The Emerging Philanthropists of Color (EPC) initiative, a giving circle of the Communities of Giving Legacy Initiative (CGLI), offers access to people, places, and experiences for energetic and entrepreneurial individuals of color curious about collective giving.
Joining EPC will be a life-changing experience! EPC membership provides the rare opportunity to be both mentor and protege. Members have special access to respected civic leaders and philanthropists of color on the CGLI Council for mentoring, networking, and inspiration. In addition, members have numerous opportunities to share their experiences with the youth who participate in CGLI activities.
All EPC membership contributions help to grow the CGLI’s endowment. The CGLI strives to create a legacy of success that will encourage collective giving that supports positive change for Western New York youth of color living in low-income communities.
- $300 Annually
- $100 to the organization of your choice
- $100 to the CGLI Endowment Fund
- $100 to be pooled with your colleagues' to create a giving circle
- Quarterly Networking
- Social gatherings with people of color
- Opportunity to "Pay it Forward" to the next generation
- Participation in the Community Foundation's 21st Century Fund
- Collective giving (mini grants)
- Personal and professional development
The 2016 EPC Member Roster
For more information on this exciting opportunity, contact the CGLI Director, Landrum Beard by email at email@example.com or at (716) 852-2857 ext. 231.